Salopek & Associates Ltd. is a team of HR and business consultants specializing in strategy, human resources and board governance. Headquartered in Calgary, we serve clients across Canada, with Associates in Calgary, Fort McMurray, Ottawa and Toronto. Our team of Consultants are available on an on-call basis to help clients attract, retain and develop the right people and to put effective processes in place that will grow their business. Salopek & Associates was established in 2006 and is a 2015 Canadian HR Awards finalist for External HR Consultancy of the Year.
POSITION TITLE: HR Marketing Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director, Business Development
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the HR Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting in the execution of marketing initiatives and growing the company’s client base through new client acquisition and current client development. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the services offered by Salopek & Associates including strategic planning, human resources and board governance and will have the ability to effectively develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients. Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently initiate contact with clients and provide information on Salopek & Associates is required. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have the ability to identify opportunities for growth and target potential clients to successfully increase brand awareness, develop relationships and secure new contracts.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attract and retain new clients for Salopek & Associates by identifying opportunities, initiating contact with potential clients and growing the business through new client acquisition
- Facilitate client acquisition by identifying client support requirements and supporting in proposal development
- Provide regular updates outlining opportunities, challenges and progress towards marketing and business development goals
- Maintain on-going client communications via email, phone and personally visiting companies and clients on a regular and periodic basis
- Assist with the strategic development of marketing and business objectives and initiatives
- Monitor market conditions in order to develop sales strategies that effectively acquire new business and maximize revenue growth with existing customers
- Maintain client records and support in client follow activities
- Attend networking events to promote Salopek and enhance brand presence in the HR and business community
- Maximize Salopek’s brand reach through active participation in social media campaigns and ongoing marketing communications
- Support in executing marketing strategies to promote Salopek’s service offering, team and online resources
- Assist in development and maintenance of Salopek communications, website content, resources and branded materials
- Become a key member of the Salopek & Associates marketing and business development team responsible for lead generation and client retention
- Completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma. A specialization in Business, Marketing or Human Resources is considered an asset
- 3 years experience in B2B sales, business development and/or marketing
- Relevant industry experience within Professional Services, Business Consulting or Human Resources is considered an asset
- Experience developing and executing effective sales and marketing plans
- Exceptional attention to detail and experience developing professional proposals and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite
- An outgoing personality with remarkable verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build a rapport confidently and professionally
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with a proven ability to work independently to achieve goals and objectives
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Ideal opportunity for professionals who enjoy a flexible work environment
- Willingness to travel, valid Alberta drivers license and use of vehicle is required
LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
DURATION: Full-Time, Long-Term
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Email
CONTACT NAME: Jaclyn Bock
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume to Jaclyn at RESUMES@SALOPEKCONSULTING.COM for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match our requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to Salopek & Associates remains in strict confidence.
For more information on Salopek & Associates please visit our company website: www.salopekconsulting.com
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.