Occupational Health & Safety Specialists
Ensuring a safe and healthy workplace is critical for all employers regardless of your industry or your size. Consult with an OH&S Specialist to help build your safety program and ensure that it is properly managed, assessed and communicated.
Our workforce today has never been as concerned about the safety of their workplace than they are now. Safety is not just about the physical environment but also the psychological health of our employees and the manner that they are treated. Employers need to be diligent in ensuring that their workplace is safe, respectful and that everyone understands what is required to support and maintain a safe and healthy work culture.
Our OH&S Specialist is available to assist you with the following:
- Help develop pandemic response plans and return to workplace policies.
- Audit and assessment of your safety programs to ensure compliance with OH&S legislation. Non-compliance is costly and very damaging to your workforce, your culture, and your brand.
- Development of a safety program and a proactive approach to address any potential safety concerns.
- Implementation of safety guidelines that are required under OH&S legislation.
- Help develop the Emergency Response Plan (ERP). ERP is a guideline with procedures that will lead staff through the first critical response steps while managing an emergency until Emergency Service Responders arrive and take control of the work site emergency.
- Development and implementation of an Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Perform noise assessments, air quality assessment, respirator fit test ( quantitative and qualitative) to ensure compliance with OHS legislation.
- Job hazard assessments to proactively address job related health and safety issues. Employers need to be diligent in ensuring the safety of its workforce and an independent safety review of job duties mitigates the risk of unsafe work practices (physical or psychological).
- Ergonomic assessments and Job Demand Analysis (JDA) to ensure that workspaces either at home or the office are properly configured and employees are practicing healthy work habits.
- Independent investigation of incidents and root-cause analysis.
- Training and development including respect in the workplace, and workplace violence and harassment.
Occupational Health and Safety Specialist will ensure the following:
- Accomplish safe workplace by meeting or exceeding the legislated requirements under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulation and Code.
- You are building and promoting a healthy and safe work culture.
- Your organization is legislatively compliant with OH&S legislation.
- Health and Safety Programs are developed and managed to increase efficiency and decrease cost.
- Processes and policies are properly documented and communicated.
- Incidents and accidents are investigated, and recommended changes implemented to mitigate the risk of future occurrences.
Call us today for a consult with our OH&S Specialist who has the following credentials:
- A Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Bachelor of Science Degree and OH&S specific training
- Certificate in Ergonomics & trained in COR Auditing
- Candidate for Registered Occupational Hygienist