Payroll Services Calgary
Payroll must be 100% accurate, or your people won’t be happy and your organization will be at risk.
Payroll is a highly specialized area and as such out-sourcing a Payroll Professional to be on-call when required is recommended. Leverage and fully utilize your Payroll Specialist to be a back-up to your regular payroll person and have the Payroll Specialist provide an independent third-party assessment/audit to ensure your Payroll is administered properly. Implementing a new payroll system can be complex and if you are contemplating a change or setting up for the first time a consult with a Payroll Specialist is advised. A Payroll Specialist will ensure that processes are compliant, aligned with best practices and risks are mitigated by pro-actively reviewing payroll practices. Mistakes can be costly!
Payroll Specialists will ensure:
- Your payroll is accurately administered when your Payroll person goes on vacation
- The implementation of a new payroll system is well managed
- Processes and policies are properly documented such that when you have a vacancy in your payroll department you can quickly replace the position and have payroll continue to run smoothly
- Your processes are efficient and structured such that mistakes are easily identifiable and the risk of fraud is mitigated
- Communication and key messaging around pay and benefits are clear and easily explained to your employees
- Payroll issues and concerns are properly and quickly investigated and resolved
- Confidentiality around pay is assured
Your employees trust that you will ensure their pay is managed properly and the reputation of your organization depends on it. Seek the advice of a specialist – call Salopek & Associates as our Payroll Specialists are experienced and credited.
Salopek will assign a Payroll Specialist who is:
- A Certified Payroll Professional
- Experienced in a wide spectrum of industry sectors
- Capable of stepping in and managing your Payroll function
- Experienced in implementing new payroll systems and/or setting up your first payroll
- Confident in giving you recommendations to mitigate any risks associated with Payroll
- A capable communicator and skilled at explaining payroll to employees and training your managers on information they need to know relative to payroll
- A trusted advisor to Senior Management and the Board
Meet our Payroll Specialists