BA Hons, CHRP, CHRL – Senior Consultant
Sindy is Human Resources Professional and Leader (CHRP, CHRL) with 15+ years of national/international experience in both the computer software and medical devices industries. She excels as a hands-on executor and unifying partner able to help senior management realize organizational potential, clarity, alignment, and synergy across disparate functions, processes, and brands. Her experience includes establishing a Human Resources Department from start up to support transition from family-based to a corporate management style.
- Certified Human Resources Professional and Leader (CHRP, CHRL)
- Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM)
- Certificate in Adult Education/Staff Training
- Certificate in Coaching for Managers and Directors
- Human Resources Management
- HR Strategy & Workforce Planning
- Performance Management & Employee Engagement
- Policy Development & Compliance
- Training & Development
- Certificate in Adult Education/Staff Training – Seneca College
- Certificate in Coaching for Managers and Directors – Schulich School of Business
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM) – Sheridan College
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Sociology (BA Hons) – University of Toronto
Sindy is a self-compassion artist and writer on topics of adversity and dealing with the unexpected. She has a passion for raising awareness on mental health issues for the infertility and childless communities, hosting monthly support groups. In her spare time, Sindy loves to cook and is often teased for not following recipes. She and her husband are Lego enthusiasts.