Karen Gordon B. Comm, CCP, CBP, CEC, ACC Senior Consultant
Karen is a senior strategic Human Resources Professional with specialist expertise in Total Rewards, Career Management, Executive Coaching, Performance and HR Management. Karen is a graduate of Dalhousie University. She is a Certified Executive Coach (CEC) and an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation. She is a former Chartered Professional in Human Resource (CPHR), has a “Certified Compensation Professional Designation” (CCP) and a “Certified Benefits Professional Designation” (CBP). She is a past member of the faculty for WorldatWork and has held numerous board positions within the organization. Karen graduated in 2017 with a Graduate Certificate Executive Coaching Program at Royal Roads University. Until recently, Karen served on the Board of Alice House as Co-Chair and also on the Board of CPHR NS for 6 years.
She has spoken on HR Management, Total Rewards and Career Management on several occasions, both locally and nationally. Karen has spent close to 20 years providing consulting expertise to a variety of clients in both the public and private sector. Prior to this, she spent several years in a senior HR leadership role managing Human Resources for a global organization as their head of Human Resources and brings a wealth of “hands on” experience to her clients.
- Certified Trainer, DiSC – Dimensions of Behavior
- Certified Trainer, Stress Map
- Certified Evaluator, Predictive Index Assessment
- Total Compensation Management
- Human Resources Management
- HR Strategy & Workforce Planning
- Performance Management & Employee Engagement
- Talent Acquisition & Development
- Policy Development & Compliance
- Executive Coaching
- Career Transition
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major in HR and Marketing – Dalhousie University