BAA – Human Resource Assistant
Gia is a self-starter, creative problem solver, and intentional learner who is currently expanding her skills in Human Resources. With 8 years of experience in the SaaS design industry, she has extensive knowledge of strategic planning, leadership, talent acquisition and development, performance management, visual communication, and project coordination. She takes pride in building strong teams and valuable relationships. Gia holds a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree and will work towards obtaining her CPHR designation in the near future.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) – Student member
- Human Resources Management
- Policy Development & Compliance
- Performance Management & Employee Engagement
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Project Coordination
- Visual Communication
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Human Resources – Bow Valley College
- Bachelor of Applied Arts major in Visual Design – Miriam College
Gia is a dedicated cat parent who enjoys outdoor activities, coffee, traveling, and photography. She spends her leisure time reading, walking in the park, cooking, and volunteering. She is fond of engaging in meaningful conversations and seeking out new adventures.