Amanda Charron B.Comm, CPHR Recruitment Specialist
Amanda is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources who holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing degree from the University of Calgary’s Haskayne School of Business. She is an experienced Recruiter and has worked previously within various industries to support full cycle recruiting. Amanda specializes in Targeted Recruiting, working closely with clients and Salopek’s consulting team to execute searches that identify, source and place professionals. Amanda’s Targeted Recruiting support includes successfully recruiting for a diverse range of professionals, from executive leadership roles and senior management, technical services, trades professionals and support roles. Amanda’s HR experience also includes assisting managers with employee relations, exit interviews, policies & procedures and employment standards inquiries.
As a marketing & business development professional, Amanda has played an integral role in Salopek’s strategic growth, both as a business and team of professionals. Applying her marketing expertise to Recruitment, she strategically promotes organizations and the career opportunity they offer, attracting and hiring the right professional for the role and best fit for the organization.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR)
- Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Corporate rebranding and marketing material development
- Market Analysis and Research
- Public Relations and Events
- Direct Marketing, Advertising, and Online Marketing
- Full Cycle Recruitment
- Bachelor of Commerce: Marketing, University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business