Who you are:
- Owner/Founder of a growing organization that currently does not have a Human Resource Manager.
- Controller or Administrator who has been handling the work related to hiring new staff and ensuring that they are properly paid.
Your challenges may include:
- Effective recruiting / hiring
- Managing human resources issues and employee concerns
- Creating policies & procedures and employee handbooks
- Training and professional development
- Legal and compliance issues
- Employee retention and reward programs
- Managing a difficult termination
- Need help but not in a full time capacity
How we can help:
- We partner with you to manage your human resources issues so that you don’t get bogged down in important employee/people issues.
- We provide assurance that your people issues are being managed by a team of highly specialized experts. Our consulting team is your outsourced Human Resource Department.
- We ensure that you have the processes in place to attract and retain the people you need to successfully grow your business.
- We provide prompt same day advice to you and your management team so that difficult and potentially legally sensitive people issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Advantages of working with us:
- Immediate same day advice
- Uninterrupted operations
- Comprehensive experience (Associates have more than 15 years)
- Access to a full team of Human Resource Specialists by calling one number or emailing one contact
- Help is available remotely over the phone or in your office – you decide
Sound-Rite Acoustics Inc. has been using the services of Salopek & Associates Ltd. for four years. Prior to partnering with them, I often felt uncertain as to whether we were current regarding many of our Human Resource programs. It seemed like we were always reacting to circumstances rather than having a long term plan. Salopek & Associates has assisted us with the development of: a policy and procedure manual, Human Resource programs that support corporate culture and needs of staff, performance review processes, and on-going strategizing, coaching, mentoring and succession planning. In addition, Salopek & Associates has facilitated meetings of staff and owners to establish vision, mission, core values and employee value proposition statements. They also facilitated a Corporate Strategic Planning session for the owners.
We are extremely pleased with the professional and timely approach to all projects Salopek & Associates has undertaken. As a small company, I know we are at a level now that we never could have achieved without the assistance of Salopek & Associates.