Who you are:
- An organization with an established Human Resource Department but not enough internal resources to manage the workload.
- You have projects that affect the productivity of your people but just haven’t been able to execute them. Maybe it’s a revision of your performance management program or a re-write of your policy and procedure manual. Possibly your hiring practices are not getting the outcomes you need and as a result you have had to terminate a number of new hires because the match just wasn’t there.
- You have become very reactive rather than proactive with respect to your people programs and processes.
- You have just had a complaint filed by an employee for “harassment”.
Your challenges may include:
- Assistance executing a specific project – just not enough human resource expertise
- Assistance for seasonal peaks in workload
- Covering a temporary position
- Expert advice to supplement your team
- Outsourced recruitment
- A recent human rights complaint
- High turnover of good employees
How we can help:
- We can quickly come in and assess the situation. We begin adding value on day one because we are experienced and have dealt with what you are currently experiencing.
- You don’t need to spend time orientating us to the situation. We will be able to make the connections and give you solutions that will help you move forward.
Advantages of working with us:
- We are your outsourced Human Resource Department
- We can provide immediate support for large human resource projects
- We provide third party, external advice
- We will assist in facilitating change management
- We are experienced in human resource planning, assessments and audits
- You will have access to a full team of Human Resource Specialists by calling one number or emailing one contact
- Help is available remotely over the phone or in your office. You decide which works better for you
Janet Salopek of Salopek & Associates is a first rate Human Resource Executive. She is one of the best I have worked with in my career on the executive teams of four major publicly traded corporations and cooperatives. Janet’s insight into human behavior and interaction provides real value in molding high performance teams. Her focus on ethical and responsible behavior while driving for results and accountability in all aspects of the business was a key component in our company’s evolving success. Janet can be depended upon to lever her exceptional EQ to proactively pursue the demanding questions required for groups of directors and senior managers to excel in their roles.