Bcomm, CPHR, SHRM-SCP – Senior Consultant
Bonnie is a motivated, inspiring Human Resources professional with 18+ years of progressive HR experience in a range of industries. She motivates with a collaborative approach that supports organizational success and provides support to ensure seamless transitions and cross-functional success. Bonnie holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour, and has a depth of experience in people advisory, talent management, workplace investigations, health & safety/emergency response, HRIS, Learning & Development, change management, process improvement, performance management, and compensation. Bonnie establishes solid business relationships with active listening, an eagerness to understand, and respectful interactions with all levels of an organization.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Human Resources Management
- Employee & Labour Relations
- Policy Development & Compliance
- Workplace Investigations
- • Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) – Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour – University of Calgary
Bonnie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, ideally while eating her way through the expanding foodie scene in Calgary and abroad.