Merium Shahid B.Comm, PMP, PCP Senior Consultant
Merium is a certified payroll and project management professional with 10+ years of experience in both unionized and non-unionized environments. She is a dual degree holder in International Business Management and International Accounting and Finance and has in-depth experience in payroll management, process improvement and optimization, project management, policy development and internal controls.
Leveraging her strong finance and payroll background, Merium has helped many organizations implement payroll and finance solutions in an effort to transition from legacy systems to robust cloud technologies. Departmental efficiency and process optimization are Merium’s priority. She is a creative problem-solver, with a history of providing strategic advice to top management for operational efficiency, optimized processes and increased productivity while maintaining business priorities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- Certified Human Resources Professional Candidate
- Payroll Management and Payroll Improvements
- Project Management
- Payroll Policy Development
- Bachelor of Commerce, International Business Management
- International Accounting and Finance
- CPA (In Progress)